Goods will only be accepted for return if:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of delivery, unless it was an “indent order”
- Received undamaged and unused
- Received in their original packaging and the packaging is in its original condition
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee based on the sale value of the goods returned, unless the goods arrived damaged, faulty or the incorrect goods were supplied. If goods are accepted for return, the restock fee will be deducted from the credit issued.
- Exchange requests will not be accepted.
All returns must be approved by an authorised TBC Distribution representative. Delivery drivers will NOT accept returns without prior approval.
In the event the goods arrived damaged, faulty or the incorrect product was supplied, you must notify TBC Distribution within five business days from the date of delivery. TBC Distribution will not accept returns of damaged, faulty or incorrect goods after five business days from the date of delivery.
An “indent order” cannot be returned, i.e. goods not currently stocked in the TBC Distribution warehouse, or in the TBC Distribution product database, and had to be specially ordered in from the manufacturer/supplier.
The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges for returns, unless the goods arrived damaged, faulty or the incorrect goods were supplied. In that case, a TBC Distribution delivery driver will collect the goods when next in the area.
To return goods to TBC Distribution:
1. Call 1300 132 428 or email email@example.com
2. Send your goods, and a copy of the original invoice, to the correct branch location as advised by TBC Distribution:
|NSW Returns Department
9-12, 168 Shellharbour Rd
PORT KEMBLA NSW 2505
|ACT Returns Department
3/110 Lysaght St
MITCHELL ACT 2911
For security and peace of mind, TBC Distribution strongly recommends using a courier company, or insured registered post, as TBC Distribution is not liable for lost returned parcels.
3. Once received, TBC Distribution will assess the claim against the Returns Policy and endeavour to respond within five business days. All returned goods are subject to inspection prior to credit issue.